We are seeking a dynamic, conscientious, and professional individual to join our team as a full-time Administrative Specialist. This person will be expected to possess excellent written/verbal communication skills, display an exceptional ability to multi-task, and have a desire to learn.
Applicant Qualifications/Job Requirements
- College degree preferred
- Attention to detail
- Superb organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Assisting in the development of business appraisals (managing and entering data, setting up client files)
- Answering phones/scheduling appointments
- Ordering/managing office supplies
- Placing and maintaining advertisements
- Performing various other day-to-day administrative duties as needed
How to Apply
To apply for the Administrative Specialist position, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, don’t forget to tell us a little something about yourself (hobbies, interests, personal goals, etc.) We will let applicants know when we’d like to interview them. If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to send your inquiries to the above-mentioned email address or call 952-938-0092 and ask for Heather.
Compensation will be based upon applicant’s experience.